The Most Comprehensive Trail Survival Kit
This Trail Survival kit is packed with everything you need to keep you safe and secure on your trail running adventures and meets the mandatory kit requirements of most trail running events!
This first aid and survival kit for trail runners weighs just 260g and measures just 16cm x 12cm!
The kit contains:
- Lightweight Pouch - Small enough to fit in your pocket or running belt.
- Space Blanket - Emergency blanket to keep your warm and dry.
- 2 x AeroForm™ Snakebite Compression Bandages (10cm x 4.5m) - Premium Heavyweight Conforming Bandages to treat both sprains and snake bites. Bandages feature tension indicators to ensure correct pressure is applied over the entire limb, perfect for use with the Pressure Immobilisation Technique. Use one bandage or two continuously as required, for example an adult male leg.
- Blister Pad - To cushion painful and frustrating blisters.
- Latex gloves - To help prevent infections and contamination.
- Waterproof Bag - For storing painkillers and emergency money.
- Marker Pen - For marking bites or making notes.
- Medical Tape - To hold a bandage or gauze in place.
- Safety Pins - For repairing clothing, securing a sling and removing splinters.
- Anti-septic Wipes - For cleaning skin and equipment.
- Elastic Bandage - To apply localised pressure to sprains and hold gauze in place.
- Sterile Pad & Gauze - To stop bleeding and protect a wound.
- Mini Scissors - To cut thin clothing such as running gear in order to access wounds.
- Safety Whistle - To attract attention and get help.
- Mini Compass - For navigation and orientation.
- Signalling Mirror - To get the attention of others and seek rescue assistance.
- Adhesive Band-aids - To treat small cuts and grazes.
- First Aid Guide - Covers the essentials of basic First Aid.
Not used it as yet thankfully but the kit certainly has all that's necessary and is compact, light and fits in my camel back with ease.
TrailSurvivor Ultra Kit
Very handy to have as it will meet many event mandatory gear list and for training out on my own.
The pack arrived within a couple of days. It’s lightweight, small and packed full of essentials. I’ve already used the scissors. I’m not going to take everything out of it so I’m using the list on the label to see what’s in the pack. This is Exactly what I wanted and I can easily put it in my pack.
Looks great and just what I need for my Oxfam 100k Trailwalker in June.